What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
I do have spinal stenosis but the spontaneous onset of the symptoms confuse me and I am also wondering about MS onset
You need a cervical spine MRI
Hi, if I was your treating doctor, I would ask for a MRI scan if your cervical spine. Symptoms you describe may come from:
1. Lesion of the left brain (probably extension of lymphoma), but if MRI was negative (cerebral MRI I assume) this is not the cause and there's no MS that would be clearly identificable on MRI.
2.Most probably cause is herniated disc disease or degenerative cervical column disease that are consistent with spontaneous onset. Aggravation of stenosis might be a cause of your symptoms if it is cervical stenosis.
Restless legs syndrome has nothing to do with your arm symptom. If you had anemia that would be visible on blood tests in your check ups.I suggest you to discus as above with your Doctor at the appointment.
Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Right side of forehead numbness causes
- What causes tingling and numbness in right side of body
- What causes tingling and numbness in legs
- What caused pain and numbness in leg and foot
- What causes muscle pain and numbness in legs
- What causes numbness in foot leg and having high bp
- What could be the cause of numbness of foot
- Micronor cause numbness right foot
- Can foot drop cause numbness feeling in the leg
- What causes numbness in right hand