What causes numbness in the neck, buttocks and back?
Not a serious issue.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
It is a condition that may happen to anyone and is mainly related to the inappropriate sleeping position.
It is caused mainly by impaired blood flow or a nerve compression.
I think you shouldn't worry about.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Despite your previous health issues, if it was a serious thing it shouldn't have passed in ten minutes.
However, if these symptoms repeat getting an evaluation by your Doctor could be necessary.
Hope I helped you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes neck popping pain and numbness
- Numbness in back lump on neck painful cyst cause
- Can kidney problems cause back numbness
- Bloating cause back numbness
- Numbness in back of neck and head
- Back numbness causes
- Numbness in back with swelling similar feeling in arm cause
- What is causing numbness in hand and back pain
- What causes middle back pain and numbness in leg
- Back sprain cause numbness
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?