What causes numbness in legs after sitting on floor for some time?
Ok numbness is common after sitting
This sounds very normal to me. We do not have to investigate the reasons. The circulation is hampered to the lower limbs and nerves. Hence the feel.
THis is generally for people who keep sitting on chairs and the very rarely sit on ground. The legs have to adjust to the insufficient circulation.
This is not a medical issue.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes numbness and pain after a catheter ablation
- What causes extreme pain in leg with numbness and imbalance
- Sitting causing numb butt
- What caused pain and numbness in leg and foot
- What causes tingling and numbness in legs
- What causes middle back pain and numbness in leg
- What causes muscle pain and numbness in legs
- What causes numbness in hands and legs after a thyroidectomy
- What causes numbness in legs and sole of feet
- What causes numbness and swelling on leg which was fractured