What causes numbness in leg post knee replacement surgery?
It seems to be neuropathy.
Thanks for your query.
It seems to be neuropathy. I do not think it is related to the knee replacement surgery. A detailed clinical examination and few investigations like EMG & Nerve conduction studies are needed to establish a correct diagnosis of your problem. I suggest you to consult a Neurophysician and follow the advice.
I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.
let me know
Let me know whether the neuropathy is in both limb or only in operated limb.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Post op knee replacement
- What causes thigh pain post a knee replacement surgery
- Post knee replacement and hotness
- Hypothyroidism and knee replacement surgery
- Oxford knee replacement surgery
- Knee replacement surgery failure
- Red spot on the knee post knee replacement surgery
- Knee replacement and numb foot
- Knee replacement numb leg 6 mos later
- Post knee replacement problems