What causes numbness in left arm and difficulty walking?
Numbness on arm should be evaluated further.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
Pain in breast may be related to local soft tissue contusion and, it is not so severe, other problems such broken ribs could be excluded.
Numbness in her left arm and difficulty walking, in the other hand, could indicate damage of cervical spine, so, in my opinion, there actually is need to consult your wife's primary care first and to be evaluated further medically and by imaging such cervical spine X-rays first.
Painkillers may help with pain related to soft tissues damage, but numbness should be evaluated further.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Numbness in left arm are panic attacks the cause
- Can fibroids cause numbness left arm
- Smoking causing left arm numbness
- Hiatal hernia cause left arm pain numbness
- What causes numbness in left arm with pain in heart
- Sneezing causes numbness in left arm
- What causes numbness in face and arms
- Can hiatal hernia cause numb left arm
- What causes tingling and numbness in arms
- What causes numbness and weakness in left arm