What causes numbness in hand and upper lip during pregnancy?
possible impending eclampsia or stroke..report to ER
Thanks for the query to hcm,
At 5 months pregnancy , the symptoms of numbness in upper arm , lip and blurring of vision is indicative of a possible impending eclampsia if you have been a hypertensive during the pregnancy or it can be an onset of isolated episode of transient ischaemic attack or stroke . In either case you should be visiting ER asap.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Twitching face numb upper lip cause
- Upper lip numb burns on licking what could be cause
- Numb swollen upper lip causes
- Numbness and shivering of the upper lip
- Numbness in nose and upper lip
- Lump on upper lip numbness
- Upper lip goes numb
- Upper lip numbness bump
- What is the treatment for numbness on upper lip
- Sinus pressure cause upper lip and roof of mouth numb