What causes numbness in buttocks and thighs while walking?
Symptoms relate to spinal issues.
I understand your concern.
Your symptoms primary/directly point to a Spinal cause.
This is referred to as sciatica.
Vascular causes only exacerbate your primary symptoms.
All you need to do is to get an MRI scan of the lumbar spine at the earliest.
This scan can assess the degree of Disc prolapse and spinal cord compromise secondary to compression.
The treatment in all such cases is Surgical intervention.
Post your further queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes numbness and burning sensation in thighs
- What causes numbness in fingertips
- What could cause numbness below ribs to the thigh
- What causes dizzinessheadachesblackouts and numbness
- What causes numbness on the right outer thigh
- What causes numbness in fingers while sleeping
- Thigh numbness causes
- What causes numbness in hands while sleeping
- What is the cause of headaches and numbness
- What is the cause of numbness in thigh