What causes numbness and weakness throughout the body?
Pls replied me right suggestion.
Upload reports and prescription
Hello Jagpreet, welcome to HCM,
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
First the diagnosis of epilepsy needs to be verified.
What was the presentation? Was there any posturing, clonic movements, loss of consciousness, frothing or tongue bite?
Any MRI brain done?
Upload the EEG reports ?
Is there any other medical illness like diabetes, hypertension, thyroid disorder, liver or renal disease, alcohol intake or neck pain?
The present symptoms in right hand may not be related to previous problem.
You may be having cervical radiculopathy, median neuropathy.
You need to get examined by a neurologist and nerve conduction study.
You can continue all medications.
Please upload previous reports and prescription (you can simply upload them in the reports section or alternatively you can e-mail them to YYYY@YYYY and keep the Subject as ATTN:Dr Neeraj Kumar).
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes suddend numbness and sweating in the body
- What causes numbness in fingertips
- Weakness/numbness causes
- What causes numbness in ankle
- What causes dizzinessheadachesblackouts and numbness
- What causes numbness and tingling feeling in the body
- What causes tingling and numbness in right side of body
- What is the cause of headaches and numbness
- What is the cause of numbness in thigh
- What causes numbness and weakness in left arm