What causes numbness and tingling sensation in hands and feet?
Any thoughts on intermittent tingling and numbness.
so you have peripheral neuropathy
most common cause of neuropathy is diabetes, or alcohol or vitamin B deficiency.
other common causes are renal failure, hypothyroidism, heavy metal poisoning etc.
if you donot have diabetes, just rule out other causes , see a physician for complete evaluation
but from my experience, mostly all investigations are normal and we just symptomatically...
hope this will help
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Quit smoking causing numbness and tingling sensation
- Tingle sensation/ numbness causes
- What could cause tingling sensation in left hand
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in my hands
- What causes tingling sensation in head
- What is the tingling sensation in my hands and feet
- What causes tingling sensation on face
- What causes pain and tingling sensation in hands
- What could cause numbness and tingling sensation of limbs
- What causes tingling sensation and numbness in hands and arms