What causes numbness and tingling in head, eye twitching and forgetfulness?
I have noticed that my right eye is twitching at times, and the right side of my head feels numb and I am sometimes dizzy. I have also had a hard time remembering things. I am obviously concerned. There is a tingling, numbing feeling on the right side of my head...
Anxiety/Stress is the most common cause.
Thanks for being on healthcaremagic.com.
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar,a neurologist,here to answer your query.
If you would have presented to me as an outpatient,I would have told you that the most common causes of the symptoms you are having(tingling and numbness on one side of the head,occasional eye twitching,occasional difficulty in remembering things) are stress and anxiety.Same appears to be the reason in your case as there is no localising value of your symptoms.
Meanwhile,please start doing some mental relaxation exercises/yoga/meditation on regular basis, strictly.I am sure this is going to improve your symptoms.Please be in follow-up and let me know about the clinical developments.
Hope that I have answered your query.If you have some follow up questions,I shall be glad to answer else please close the thread-rate it and write a review as your rating will be of help to me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in my hands
- What causes pain tingling and numbness in forearms
- What causes numbness and tingling feeling in the body
- What causes tingling and numbness in legs
- What causes a tingling numbness in chin and lips
- What causes numbness and tingling in thumb
- What causes tingling and numbness on feet
- What causes numbness and tingling across head
- What causes tingling and numbness in arms
- What causes tingling sensation and numbness in hands and arms