What causes numbness and pain in the thigh?
Was she injured?
How long is she suffering from painful thigh?
Does she have back pain or knee joint pains?
Arthritis is a possibility, Bone loss is the second possibility, Get an Xray of the femur done first. Nutritional issues are also important. We should rule out important and underlying reason.
Any new pain and symptoms in an elderly octagenarian should be investigated till the end.
Please upload picture as well so that I can put more perspective.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes numbness and burning sensation in thighs
- What causes pain and numbness in sides of head
- What could cause numbness below ribs to the thigh
- What causes pain tingling and numbness in forearms
- What causes pain and numbness in forearms
- What causes numbness and pain in fingers
- What causes numbness on the right outer thigh
- Thigh numbness causes
- What causes muscle pain and numbness in legs
- What is the cause of numbness in thigh