What causes numb chin and lips after dental surgery?
If minor damage then it can take 3-4 weeks
Thank you for consulting with Healthcaremagic
This is Dr. Dipti Singh here to answer your query.
Actually the numbness of lip and chin occur when there is some kind of damage of nerve because of surgery.
If the damage is not a major one just a minor damage then the sensation will revert back within 3-4 weeks and even B- complex will help in it.
But if the damage is a major one then it can take a long time can be one year also to gain your sensations.
But you can continue with the medication of multivitamins and this B-Complex as it will help in repair of nerves.
Hope it will help you.
Dr. Dipti Singh
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Infected lip after dental surgery
- Reducing swelling after dental surgery
- Feeling dizzy weeks after dental surgery
- Nicorette lozenges after dental surgery
- Bleeding management after dental surgery presentation powerpoint
- Rash on face after dental surgery
- Coughing after dental surgery
- Analingus after dental surgery
- Cough in children after dental surgery
- Cough up blood after dental surgery