question-icon

What causes numb abdomen, shoulder pain, painful ejaculation and urination?

Posted on Tue, 26 May 2015
Question: I am experiencing a numb abdomen and shoulder pain, painful ejac/ urination and was tested for chlamydia with a negative result. What tests should I get.
Answered by Dr. BR Hudda (23 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
This could be UTI or inflammation of urogenital tract

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to health care magic
Painful urination and ejaculation can be caused by UTI ad injury or inflammation of urogenital tract.
Numb abdomen can be associated with this as well
For shoulder pain I would like to know which side of shoulder is troubling you ( right or left or both)

In my opinion you should get your urine test and an ultrasound done, urine for culture and sensitivity test and blood profile like CBC,ESR, liver and renal function test

Meanwhile have plenty of fluids
Alkalinising syrup may provide you some symptomatic relief
Multivitamin and minerals supplements to boost your immunity
You can take ibuprofen for shoulder pain

Hope this answers your question
Please feel free to ask for more clarification I will gladly answer you
wish you good health
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. BR Hudda