What causes non development of uterus in a 15 year old female with XY chromosome?
Genetically speaking, she is not a female.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I am sorry to report that even though your daughter has grown up as a female, genetically she is not female. Hence the physical structures like ovaries and uterus would not be growing and she would not be having menses. At such a juncture, things might be really hard and the sexual identity she chooses for herself (or himself) would be critical. Going through the following link would help you find suitable doctors in your area:
Dr. Diptanshu Das
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes uterus twitches
- What causes an anteverted uterus
- What causes a uterus to spasam
- What causes prolapse of the uterus
- What causes puss in the uterus
- What causes a subseptate uterus
- What causes fluid in uterus
- What causes a hypoplastic uterus
- What causes uterus to enlarge
- What causes a bulky uterus