What causes night sweats, headache and shivering?
you seem to be having a sinus infection
From your history and complaints , it looks like that you are having a sinus infection.
Head hurting specially on bending over is characteristic of a sinus infection.
Please dont worry , take steam inhalation 2-3 times a day , it will help
You will also need to meet your ent doctor , who will examine you and start you on a course of antibiotics for the infection.
Please take tablet paracetamol 500 mg for the fever , it will help.
Get well soon!
yes it does!
Yes , your nose problem does go with the diagnosis of your sinus infection , although i would have to examine you before i can conclusively say that,
Many times there may be a swelling , mass or outgrowth in the nose which may block the drainage of the sinuses and this can cause a sinus infection
Please meet your ent doctor , he will be in the best position to help you!
(very relived now as its been driving me crazy!)
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hoarseness shortness of breath and night sweats what are causes
- What causes severe night sweats
- What causes soaking night sweats
- What causes periodic night sweats
- What causes night sweats after gallstone surgery
- What causes night sweats and swollen ankles
- What causes night sweats shaking lightheadedness and weakness
- What causes night sweats in teenagers
- What causes night sweats and nausea after ovulation
- What causes excessive night sweats