What causes night sweats and weight gain while on Blisovi Fe and Prozac?

Question
I am 27 years old and taking Blisovi FE 1.5 for birth control and am also taking 20mg of Prozac (a day). I have been waking up with nights sweats, soaking wet and having to change my PJs once or twice a night. Do you think it is the Birth Control pill or the Prozac (for anxiety and depression) that would be causing it? Also have been gaining weight even though I am exercising 4 days a week. Lastly I have been having my Thyroid checked (TSH)over the past year. It came out normal, then it on 9/8/17 it was 6.290, then 3 weeks later it was normal.

Big concern: what is causing night sweats
what is causing weight gain
Birth Control Pill or Prozac are the two current meds that I am on.
Wed, 16 May 2018 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Eni 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
It can be from Prozac

Detailed Answer:
Dear patient,
As you may know, both of these medications have some common side effects.
Weight gain can come from both of them, seen in about 1-2% of all the patients treated with these drugs.
On the other hand, sweating is a very common side effect of Prozac, amounting to 10% of the patients using this drug. I would recommend you to check with your doctor, and see if this is the case, and there is no other condition that is causing these symptoms. Your doctor will be able yo switch to another antidepressant that does not have this effect on you.
I wish you will get better and be healthy!
Manoku Eni M.D.