What causes neuropathic pain in patient with non-hodgkin lymphoma?
You have neuropathy pain.
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.
It is very sad to know that you had seven cancers.
Now your problem is neuropathy pain.
There are many options available for neuropathy pain. You have tried many drugs. So it is very difficult to treat.
I am giving few options. You can try any of them.
Amitrytiline is routinely used drug in neuropathy.
Others are transdermal patch like fentanyle or butrans patch.
some lastest methods like percutaneous electric nerve stimulation can be tried to get pain relief.
Other alternative like acupuncture or massage therapy can be tried simultaneously.
Theses all druds are prescription based medicine so consult your doctor and take treatment accordingly. If you have any queries then feel free to ask me.
I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Non hodgkins lymphoma ankle
- Hodgkin's lymphoma causes
- Non hodgkins lymphoma chest pain that feels tight
- What causes recurrence of non-hodgkins lymphoma
- Non hodgkin's lymphoma and steroids
- Non hodgkins lymphoma painful urination
- Untreatable non hodgkins lymphoma
- Non hodgkins lymphoma on tonsils
- Non hodgkins lymphoma caused by genital herpes
- Non- hodgkin's lymphoma causes