What causes needles and pins in upper thigh after taking Warfarin?
Is there swelling or redness?
If there is no associated swelling or redness in this area then I wont be worried about blood clot in the blood vessels(thrombosis).This is major concerned in postop patients on warfarin.
Without swelling such symptoms can be due to pinched nerves or nutritional deficiency.
If there are no other symptoms like swelling and redness then just call up your specialist or doctor who operated to let them know your symptoms. Also ask them whether they want to add multivitamins to your medications.This will help to relieve your concern and also make it doubly sure.
And if there is swelling or redness then see your specialist sooner or immediately.
If symptoms progress after few days, then also prepone the visit.
Do ask if there are any doubts on your mind.Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pins and needles feeling in hands and feet is caused by what
- What causes pins needles in vagina
- What causes pins and needles around anus
- What causes pins and needles sensation in children
- What causes pins and needles sensation
- What causes pins and needles in the mouth
- What causes pain with pins and needles
- What causes pins and needles sensation after getting hot
- What causes pins and needles sensation with headaches
- What causes pin and needles on penis