What causes neck pain with severe headache?
Take treatment as advised
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
You may be suffering from cervical radiculopathy or muscular spasm of neck muscles.
You should take pain killers like etoricoxib or Aceclofenac with thiocholchicoside or tizanidine.
You can also take pregabalin or gabapentin or amitryptiline.
Local pain reliever ointment can be used too.
Avoid any overhead excessive load, lifting heavy objects.
The symptoms will improve with time.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe headaches daily
- Severe headaches memory loss neck pain dizziness causes and treatment
- Suffering from severe headache neck pain nausea acidity pregnancy symptoms
- What causes severe headaches and lump in neck
- Cervical neck pain severe headaches
- Severe headache neck pain ear infection taking muscle relaxers treatment
- Severe headaches neck pain taken paracetamol ibuprofen will this help
- What causes a severe headache
- Severe headaches in the afternoon what is the cause
- Severe headache neck pain