What causes neck pain with dizziness while bending over?
MRI cervical spine will help you.
I have studied your case.
There is probably cervical disc compression leading to dizziness.
I will advise MRI cervical spine.
I will advise you to start neurotropic medication like pregabalin and cinnarizin (sturgeon) you can take after consulting your doctor.
Physiotherapy plays important role in treatment.
I hope I have answered your questions. If you have further questions please feel free to ask. I will be happy to answer your question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of neck pain and shivering
- What causes dizziness and neck pain
- Implanon causes neck pain
- Can neck pain cause dizziness
- What causes rightsided neck pain
- What causes shoulder and neck pain while driving
- Neck pain caused by snorting
- What causes constant neck pain
- What could be the cause of neck pain
- What can cause neck pain