What causes neck pain, headache, dizziness and nausea?
I would explain as follows:
Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!
Regarding your concern, I would explain that your symptoms could be related to an inner ear disorder or cervical vertebral column chronic degenerations (also called cervical spondylarthrosis).
But, both the above mentioned disorders are not concerning.
So, I would recommend having some rest, avoid abrupt movements of your head, use an orthopedic pillow.
I would also advice starting Dimenhydrinate. It will help relieve your symptoms.
If your clinical situation does not improve, I would recommend consulting with an ENT specialist for a physical exam and performing labyrinthine tests. A cervical spine X ray study, coupled with complete blood count, ESR and PCR would also be needed.
Hope you will find this answer helpful!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of neck pain and shivering
- What causes back neck pain with headache
- What causes dizziness and neck pain
- Can neck pain cause dizziness
- What is the cause of neck pain and migraine headache
- What causes rightsided neck pain
- What causes constant neck pain
- Can neck pain cause headaches
- What could be the cause of neck pain
- What can cause neck pain