What causes nausea,headache,diarrhe and body aches?
Seems to be a stomach virus
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
From the symptoms that you have stated it appears that it is a stomach virus. It may take 5-7 days to recover. Meanwhile you may take sufficient fluids and rest and accept only a bland diet.
Stopping fluoxetine out of a sudden may not cause much problem. Its a long acting antidepressant with a long half life and will not cause trouble to you. You may even continue fluoxetine as it will not effect your virus infection in any way.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes generalised body ache with palpitations
- What causes headaches and body aches
- Will gallbladder cause body aches
- Duromine causes body aching?
- What causes body aches when on diovannifidiaclipitor and paxil
- What causes body ache and black outs
- What causes nausea with body aches and stomach infection
- What causes coughcoldfevertirednessmalaise with body aches
- What causes body aches with tiredness
- What causes body chill with muscle aches and nausea