What causes nausea with abodminal pain and dizziness?

Cardiologist
Question
So I saw my doctor today for my nauseous and left side pain and belly he put me on nauseous med and different pain med and i forgot to tell I'm was dizzy and he can not fig put what is go on with my body I need some help my pulse was 139 and my blood pressure is 118/80 I'm not sure what to do. please help.
Posted Thu, 28 Aug 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Satish Kumar 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
An Ultrasound of Abdomen shall tell the diagnosis.

Detailed Answer:
Hi ,
I can learn from your previous queries that lately you have this nauseating feeling time and again. As you have stated that you have got pain in left upper quadrant of abdomen, the first thing that comes to a clinicians mind is possibilities of gall stones. Although simple gastro-duodentis may have similar symptoms.
There are other possibilities too, like a disorder of liver or pancreas can have a similar presentation.
It would be desirable to get an ultrasonography of the upper abdomen done particularly of the hepato-biliary system along with some blood tests.
If your ultrasound turns okay, you may get your upper GI endoscopy to rule out conditions like gastro-duodenitis, hiatus hernia etc.
All the best wishes for your speedy recovery.

Follow-up: What causes nausea with abodminal pain and dizziness? 13 minutes later
I had both of those done last month and he put me on different med and nauseous med too it help me not be nauseous. he feel my belly and listen he said it go .I gallbladder doctor to and nug sugery too.and there I'd no gal's stone .he is think I my have something go on with my period. area I see the obgyn next and hopefully we can fig out what wrong. but I when I take the nausea med i feel better .and the paim

Answered by Dr. Satish Kumar 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
Consult the Gynaecologist..if the pain is lower.

Detailed Answer:
If you are not having Gall stones then it could be simple colitis or IBS, if having irregular bowel associated with pain.
If your pain, however in the lower part of belly, it could be some gynaec related problem like Pelvic Inflammatory Disease.
All these conditions are treatable. So do not worry.
Wish you a speedy recovery.

Follow-up: What causes nausea with abodminal pain and dizziness? 3 hours later
Yes I'm having irregular bowel move it.

Brief Answer:
You need to see a Gastroenterologist near you.

Detailed Answer:
In very likelihood you are having symptoms like IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome).

To work further on it you need to consult a gastroenterologist near you.

Usually, such symptoms are psychosomatic and repetitive in nature.

But, you would definitely be benefitted with medicine.

Take care..!

Follow-up: What causes nausea with abodminal pain and dizziness? 1 hour later
I have been pooping because I'm on stoll softer for it.

Answered by Dr. Satish Kumar 2 days later
Brief Answer:
Shouldn't cause irregular bowel movements

Detailed Answer:
Sorry for the delay.

I hope by now you would have seen your OBGYN and diagnosed or ruled out any gynec related problem. If there is no gynec related problem, you can see a Gastroenterologist for examination.

I understand that you are on stool softners but these doesn't produce irregular bowel movements.

Take care..!