What causes nausea when missed a dosage of Miralax?
Hello, and thanks for your question.
It is certainly possible this is related to cutting back on your dose. Constipation can cause nausea (due to the backup of stool in the GI tract) and even lightheadedness (if you are dehydrated). However, it may be that this was coincidental, and just related to the food you ate, possibly viral gastroenteritis. I would wait a few days, and if the problem persists, that would speak against food poisoning, and I would increase the Miralax back to three times daily.
Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes nausea when injured in leg
- What causes difficulty in bowel movements while taking miralax
- What causes nausea when on medication for strep throat
- What causes nausea and dizziness
- What causes headaches and nausea
- Will miralax cause hair loss
- What causes nausea when on prednisone for asthma treatment
- What causes nausea and fatigue
- What causes nausea and chills
- What causes nausea and headache when on zoloft