What causes nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain after an IVF procedure?
Thanks for replying. Best regards, XXXX
Acidity is the probable cause.
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.
Hi, I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern.
It seems that you had suffered from acid reflux following intake of these medicines.
Diclofenac is the most common culprit for this purpose.
I would here advice you to take Ranitidine for the purpose of acidity that could have resulted.
As far as liver injury is concerned, it doesn't occur with a single dose of the medicines you have been given and moreover, the symptoms are not immediate.
So, this is unlikely to be a liver issue.
This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any other query, you may please ask me.
Dr Anshul Varshney , MD
You may request.
Hi. The stools you had seem to be due to acid reflux only.
In liver failure person develops jaundice followed by vomitings.
Since there are no signs I would keep the possibility of acid reflux on the top.
Still you may request your doctor to order liver function test for you.
I hope it helps.
If you have any further query, please ask me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Headache no period nausea vomiting abdominal pain
- Nausea vomiting diarrhea abdominal pain low bp concern
- Abdominal pain nausea vomiting dark colored urine has mirena cause
- Nausea vomiting abdominal pain is it food poisoning
- Abdominal pain nausea vomiting spots on liver
- Pregnant have headaches abdominal pain nausea vomiting worry
- Painful clitoris nausea vomiting what is the cause
- Abdominal pain profuse generalized sweating dizziness nausea vomiting diarrhea
- Nausea vomiting diarrhea stomach and abdominal pain flu symptoms
- Can pancreatitis cause nausea vomiting and abdominal pain