What causes nausea, runny nose and excessive sweating?
I have gone through your medical history carefully and understood your concerns.
1. You are saying to have constipation problems which has been aggravated by using more fiber while prune juice is helping you more.
When you have constipation problems, the fecal mass takes longer staying inside the bowels, causing distention and pain.
When you pass the motion, as the first part of fecal mass is hard, you need to strain more and for longer. This will induce vasovagal response with the symptoms you are currently reporting: sweating, runny nose.
2. Nausea is also provoked by the straining which is associated with reactive salivating.
That's why I suggest to correct your constipation problems first and you won't have such problems anymore. Prune juice is not the only solution. Increase water intake, eating more fruits like kiwi, pear, etc. can also help. Long walking can also be a good solution.
3. With regards to the pain you are feeling on the right side of the neck and right arm, to my opinion, it might be associated to spondyloarthrosis. A further examination by neurologist is needed to exclude nerve damage and MRI of spinal cord is advised to determine the right diagnosis.
For the moment, I can only advise to apply warm compresses and take OTC analgesic and apply analgesic cream/gel locally. Physiotherapy can also be helpful.
Hope it was of help!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What can cause excessive sweating
- What causes runny nose
- Melatonin cause runny nose
- Drugs that cause runny nose
- Excessive sweating lightheadedness dizziness and nausea causes
- What is causing excessive sweating in face and head
- Excessive sweating what could be causing this
- What causes runny nose sneezing after colonoscopy
- What causes runny nose after eating
- What causes excessive sweating and redness in ears