What causes nausea, hot flashes, numb arms and dizziness?
Take treatment as advised
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
There can be possibility of migraine headache with premonitory symptoms or complex partial seizure.
As there is no impairment of consciousness, then possibility of migraine is more.
Are you having migraine headache earlier too?
Any associated sensitivity to light or sound with headache?
Any fever, neck pain, Chest pain or palpitations?
You should get your blood pressure measured.
Take rest and pain killers like Naproxen or Aceclofenac or paracetamol.
Repeated episodes will require investigation.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Dr N Kumar
Get examined and investigated by a doctor
The differential blood pressure in both arms requires investigation for arteritis or associated cardiac illness.
You should get investigated and examined by a doctor. Blood pressure should be measured regularly and if such difference persists, then you need to be evaluated for vasculitis or arteritis.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hot flashes and numbness in arms
- Nausea vomiting dizziness hot flashes
- Nausea hot flashes dizziness spotting
- Heartburn dizziness nausea hot flashes
- Hot flash on forehead what caused this
- What causes chills and hot flashes
- Lower stomach pains hot flashes dizziness nausea cause and cure
- Hot flash nausea dizziness
- What causes severe nausea hot flashes dizziness weakness
- What hormone causes hot flashes