What causes nausea, hot flashes, dizziness and balance issues?
Provide more information.
Welcome to HCM,
I have read your query and understand the concern.
So,you had a balance problems with hot flash and nausea from which balance cleared up,so at present you are not feeling dizzy.
However,this dizziness even in any position was concerned. It could be due to variety of causes like hypotension or low blood sugar or dehydration or vasovagal or it could be transient.
So,do you have any other symptoms with this like fever or abdominal pain or headache?
Any history of past disease or medicines which you are taking?
If you are well now and your daily activities are unaffected, you may wait for few hours.
Until then you should take proper hydration and electrolyte balance with some symptomatic antihistamines treatment like betahistidine 16 mg or cinnarizine 25mg which is available over the counter.
Kindly get back to me with more information,I will give my opinion after that.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hot flashes dizzy nausea pregnant
- Nausea vomiting dizziness hot flashes
- Nausea hot flashes dizziness spotting
- Heartburn dizziness nausea hot flashes
- Hot flash on forehead what caused this
- What causes chills and hot flashes
- Lower stomach pains hot flashes dizziness nausea cause and cure
- Hot flash nausea dizziness
- What causes severe nausea hot flashes dizziness weakness
- What hormone causes hot flashes