What causes nausea, flatulence and abdominal discomfort?
Thank you for your query.
I'm Dr. Shuba XXXXXXX and will be answering your query today
These symptoms are probably the side effects of the misoprostol.
I recommend :
- tab. Ondasetron (emeset) 4mg twice a day 1hr before meals. If not able to keep the medicine down, take the emeset strip which can be placed directly on the tongue and is absorbed in minutes.
-tab. Rantac 150 MG twice a day
-proper hrdration and rest
- stick with small meals which is bland and fluid in consistency.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.
Wish you good health.
Dr. Shuba XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes excessive flatulence
- What causes flatulence problems
- What causes abdominal discomfort with flatulence
- Flatulence nausea causes
- What causes uncontrollable flatulence
- What causes bad flatulence
- What causes extreme flatulence
- What causes flatulence and discomfort under ribs
- What causes flatulence and belching
- What causes flatulence