What causes nausea, excessive burping and lightheadedness?
I have been feeling nauseated for 2 hours, lots of burping and light headed. I noticed it after I had a glass of water
with 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar. I don't know if that would cause the problem.
Omeprazole along with metoclopramide
Hello and Welcome
I appreciate your concern
Based on the symptoms you have described, it appears that you are having GERD. Apple cider vinegar could have been a trigger.
Omeprazole along with metoclopramide or domeperidone (anti emetics / pro kinetics) can be taken. Symptoms are likely to resolve within half an hour in most cases. You may also take OTC antacids if the above are not available.
If the nausea persists or recur then you should consult your GP/doctor to either persist with the treatment for a longer time or dig out another cause through further workup.
Wishing you best of health
Let me know if you have any query
Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.
For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below
Dr. M.S. Khalil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause lightheadedness dizziness cold hands and nausea feeling
- What causes vomiting and lightheadedness
- What is the cause of lightheadedness and migraines
- What causes lightheadedness and pailness
- What causes nausea with headaches and lightheadedness
- What causes lightheadedness and poor circulation
- Excessive sweating lightheadedness dizziness and nausea causes
- What are the causes for lightheadedness and tiredness
- Nausea and lightheadedness causes
- Varifocal lenses causing nausea and lightheadedness