What causes nausea, dizziness and body tremors after taking Ecstasy?
Short term side effects
Dear Ma'am , I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns.. ecstasy has a numerous undesirable effects such as Nausea.
Muscle cramping,Fever ,Shaking and tremors ,Hallucinations. Blurred vision , Higher heart rateand Increase in blood pressure..
however, these side effects are short term and will go away within the next 24 hours but to fasten your recovery you should drink plenty of fluids , take metochlopromide three times per day and monitor your blood pressure .. I hope you find this helpful
Yes, it is ok
Dear Ma'am, yes it is better to throw up , but you need to replace the lost fluids by plenty of water and juices to avoid dehydration.. I hope you find this helpful.. if you don't have any other clarifications then please close the discussion.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Body tremors after delivery
- What causes anemia and tremors
- What causes sudden body tremors
- What causes nausea and body tremors
- Causes for body tremors
- What is the cause of tremors in chest
- What could cause tremors all over the body
- What causes tremor during pregnancy
- What causes familial tremors
- What causes body tremors
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?