What causes nausea and watery discharge during 8 months of pregnancy?
Need more information.
Thanks for trusting us about your health care.
I can understand your concern here.
Congratulations on your pregnancy!
Usually watery clear discharge is a very common symptoms thrthrough out the pregnancy but before giving my opinion about it I want to ask a few questions from you.
Since how long you are suffering from this discharge?
Is it associated with itching, pain, smell and any other symptoms?
Discharge is coming from vagina not from urinary tract?
Are you taking any medication?
Have you done your urine test also?
Please revert back to me with my answers.
Hope to hear from you soon.
You can take doxinate tablet.
You are most welcome.
I have gone through your description and in my opinion it is normal finding during pregnancy and there is no need to worry but if it continues and associated with any symptoms than consult a Gynaecologist for the same.
For nausea and vomiting you can take doxinate plus after consulting your doctor and eat a dry rusk in the morning.
Take a healthy and balanced diet which is rich in fruits and vegetables and drink a lot of water.
Sorry to say but can you please tell me in detail about vimolating( if you don't mind).
Is it vomiting or vimolating( sorry if it seems stupid question).
You can take doxinate plus for it.
No issue, if you are feeling nausea and vomiting much during 8 months time than it can cause problem and we should rule out the causes like high BP, diabetes etc.
But occasionally it can occur due to hormonal changes.
If your baby is fine in ultrasound and you are gaining proper weight than there is no problem because some females have nausea and vomiting through out pregnancy.
You should take small diet at frequent intervals.
Avoid excessive use of caffiene, oily and spicy food.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes the milky white discharge during the pregnancy
- What causes brown blood discharge with cramping and nausea
- What causes watery greenish yellow discharge during pregnancy
- What causes milky watery discharge from breast during pregnancy
- Tight pants causing nausea in pregnancy
- What causes excessive vaginal discharge during pregnancy
- What causes nausea and headaches with discharge for nipples
- Nausea during pregnancy caused by excess drainage
- What causes dizziness nausea and exhaustion during period
- What causes nausea dizzy faint low iron during pregnancy