What causes nausea and vomiting after eating food?
Additional information required
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
It would be very helpful if you could provide me following additional information for me to be able to assist you further
1. Kindly provide your age
2. Since how long have you been experiencing the symptoms ?
3. Is there any relationship to any food stuff with the associated symptom ?
4. Is your appetite normal?
5. What is the clinical photograph have you provided: from the picture looks like Pilonidal sinus cyst:
Awaiting your response
Dr Shobha Deepak
I have this problem from 9 months
I m XXXXXXX and eat Vietnam food, maybe eat to much
pls ignore the photograph
Likely to be acid peptic disease
Dear Mr XXXXXXX
The symptoms you are facing are likely to be due to acid peptic disease
I would suggest you the following which will definitely help.
1. Taking Combination Of Pantoprozole with Domperidone will definitely provide you the much needed relief.
2. Avoid Spicy and oily foods
3. Eat small quantity frequent meals
4. Avoid tea/coffee/alcohol/carbonated beverages
5. Consume high fiber diet
6. Consume plenty of oral fluids
If the symptoms do persist then consult your physician for further assessment
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes nausea vomiting and frequent urination
- Can hyperparathyroidism cause nausea, vomiting or loss of appetite?
- No bowel movement causing nausea vomiting
- Why hcg causes nausea vomiting
- Nausea vomiting after tattoo
- Headache nausea vomiting after painting
- Painful clitoris nausea vomiting what is the cause
- Paint fumes causing nausea vomiting
- Can hangovers cause nausea, vomiting or stomach pain?
- Can pancreatitis cause nausea vomiting and abdominal pain