What causes nausea and stomach cramps after eating?
Gastritis is a possibility.
Thank you for asking HCM.
I have gone through your query. Your problem can be due to gastritis. Applying hot water bags on abdomen will be helpful in such case. Another possibility while considering your gender and age is gall baldder stones.
Do you have pain after eating fatty foods like eggs or cakes or mayonnaise or cheese?
Initial management can be done with proton pump inhibitors like rabeprazole.
But if you have pain or discomfort associated with food intake better to go for ultrasound examination to rule out problems like gall bladder stones.
Hope this may help you. Let me know if anything not clear.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What cause stomach cramps and bloating
- Will meth cause stomach cramps
- What causes stomach cramps after having sex
- What causes stabbing stomach cramps
- Nausea stomach cramps after eating
- What causes stomach cramps with diarrhea
- Painful stomach cramps causes
- Stomach cramps after eating
- Intermittent stomach cramps causes
- Severe stomach cramps causes