What causes nausea and coughing with pain in the chest despite negative test results?
Please do the following
As you explain the history if you were my patient I would recommend you to be seen by a specialist ENT, the doctor of the nose throat ears and larynx.
It might be an infection of the larynx this kind of a cough.
Regarding the pain, a chest X-Ray should be done to be sure for the lungs.
Please discuss with your doctor for the above or you can attach me the results and I will try to help you again
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Jnikolla, Pulmonologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes headachesstomach pain and nausea
- What is the cause of epigastric pain and nausea
- What causes chest pains and nausea
- What causes bloating nausea weakness shakiness and chest pain
- What causes chest pain and cough after bleaching
- What causes pain in head by coughing
- What is the cause of chest pain and cough
- What causes chest pain with normal test results
- What causes chest pain and coughing of phlegm
- What causes nausea and abdominal pain