question-icon

What causes nausea and coughing with pain in the chest despite negative test results?

Posted on Thu, 4 Oct 2018
Question: Hi ! I am a 52 year old female. Two weeks now I feel pain in my chest tube. I also feel little nausia I coughing like barking dog. I was in the clinic they sad my lung is clean .but I still does not feel right. What's wrong with me?
Answered by Dr. Jnikolla (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:

Please do the following

Detailed Answer:

As you explain the history if you were my patient I would recommend you to be seen by a specialist ENT, the doctor of the nose throat ears and larynx.

It might be an infection of the larynx this kind of a cough.

Regarding the pain, a chest X-Ray should be done to be sure for the lungs.

Please discuss with your doctor for the above or you can attach me the results and I will try to help you again

Hope I have answered your query.

Dr Jnikolla, Pulmonologist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Jnikolla

Pulmonologist