What causes nausea along with tremors?
An infection to consider first.
You should measure your body temperature because an infection as a first possibility (viral, bacterial for example ) may cause such issues.
In case that there is no infection, neurological conditions such increased intracranial pressure, seizures, etc., should be considered.
Discuss with your primary care doctor about these issues and get evaluated further.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Erion Spaho,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes anemia and tremors
- What causes sudden body tremors
- What could cause tremors in heart
- What causes nausea and body tremors
- What causes tremors in hands and lips
- What is the cause of tremors in chest
- What causes tremors in high altitude
- What causes tremor during pregnancy
- What causes body tremors
- What causes familial tremors
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?