What causes nausea after eating along with violent diarrhea?
Thank you for your reply, I was not entirely happy with the reply. I have mentioned that I can only eat meat and that I feel nausea if I try anything else and I have violent diarrhia if I try anything else, I presumably have a food intolerance of some kind. What can cause this? Is there any inbalance in the body or over production of bile, or insulin problems???? surely there should be a reasonable explanation to my intolerance to just about everything.
I was a healthy, fit woman, who ran everyday eat delicious food of all kinds enjoyed life to the full, with a large circle of friends.
Now having had recent surgery to clean up the previous surgery to my abcesses I endure considerable pain and although I try walking I am very limited in my scope.
My stomach is only excepting meat (which I am so sick of) and if I try even the smallest of sample of any bland food I have to eliminate up to 20 times a day, and with my very sore bottom it just makes me want to give up and die.
I am now on such a restricted diet, in so much pain from my stomach and bottom, so slow and have to be careful how far I can walk, I have no prospect of any social life and I have not been to work for a year. I can not continue.
I am having difficulty in finding anyone who can tell me how to balance my stomach and help me back to life, hopefully the abcesses will heal and I have had no new ones since September but the problem with my stomach continues and the evidence is that abcesses appear to be linked with such diseases as Crohns' disease - which I do not have, but the point I am making is I need to cure my stomach and get my guts content or the whole cycle will continue.
Please think again. What could cause the food intolerance, how does one make the stomach and gut comfortable. Where should I be looking for help. I am getting a little desperate. It has gone on too long with no prospect of health and return to a normal energetic happy life.
Thanks for getting back to me
I can understand what you are going through , It must be very sickening to be able to eat just one type of food.
I would like to make the following recommendations to you.
1. Food intolerance could be due to small intestinal bacterial over growth. This causes diarrhoea and food intolerance in 2 out of 100 people. Please take tab Sporolac three times a day for a month
2. send your stool for routine test. Intestinal infestation with worms can cause a similar picture
3. I recommend that you approach a gastroenterologist for this, you will need to undergo tests for vitamin and amino acid deficiency to know whether these deficiencies are the cause for you not able to process other types of food
I hope I was of help
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes recurrent nausea and diarrhea with gas
- Causes of diarrhea after eating
- What causes violent diarrhea
- Violent diarrhea after eating
- Having constant diarrhea nausea what could cause this
- Sudden violent diarrhea
- What causes stomach pains and diarrhea after eating
- Violent diarrhea followed by blody diarrhea
- What causes the sternum more painful with diarrhea and nausea
- What causes diarrhea after eating