What causes muscles twitching under the left rib cage?
Consider degerative spine disease.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
Twitches of muscles may be a feature after physical therapy or other efforts.
Benign fasciculations syndrome also may explain muscles twitching too.
However, if these twitches happen often and there is no apparent cause further investigations are necessary to find the cause.
Since there are degerative changes of your spine found by the x-rays degenerative spine disease is a possibility.
In my opinion, an MRI of your spine ( thoracic and lumbar spine ) is necessary to understand better your condition.
Discuss with your Doctor about these issues.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes flutter under right rib cage
- Duodenitis causing pain under left rib cage
- What causes pain under the right rib cage
- What causes cramps in rib cage
- What is the cause of rib cage sensitivity
- What causes rib cage overlap
- What causes muscle spasms under rib cage
- What is causing tenderness and discomfort under rib cage
- What causes soreness in rib cage
- What causes movement under rib cage
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?