What causes muscle tightening, difficulty in breathing, heavy sweating and shaking?
Get done repeat muscle enzymes and muscle biopsy.
Thanks for your question on HCM.
I can understand your situation and problem.
In my opinion, we should rule out myositis first.
So better to get done muscle enzymes (fresh) and muscle biopsy.
Also get done
1.Thyroid function test (TFT)
2. Serum ANA level to rule out connective tissue disease (CTD).
Antibodies to acetylcholine receptors.
You may need steroids.
Please let me know, are you taking any treatment at present.
I will be happy to help you further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Difficulty breathing causes
- Difficulty breathing in morning cause
- Can an infection cause difficulty breathing
- What could cause weakness dizziness difficulty breathing with bad headaches
- What can cause difficulty breathing
- Difficulty breathing in humidity chest tightening
- What causes cough with no mucus and difficulty breathing
- Difficulty breathing headache causes
- What causes pain with difficulty breathing
- Pulled muscle and difficulty breathing