What causes muscle spasms in lower back?
Likely a Musculoskeletal pain
Thank you for asking
I read your question and I understand your concern. Back pain in a seven year old child for hardly an hour is likely a musculoskeletal pain due to extremely active routine of children. Give the kid some ibuprofen syrup and apply some topical NSAIDs creams to help the pain and wait and see. Let her rest for a while. And if the symptoms persists or if the pain is intolerable, seek a paediatrician to rule out other causes of the pain.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes muscle spasms
- What causes involutary muscle spasms in my chest stomach sides and back
- Can morphine cause back muscle spasms
- What causes calf muscle spasms
- What causes stomach and back muscle spasms after taking imodium
- What causes painful muscle spasm in lower back
- What is the cause and treatment for muscle spasms
- What causes eye muscle spasms
- Which medication is recommended for muscle spasm in lower back
- What causes muscle spasms symptoms
- Inflamed gums, bleeding. Was on prednisone. Had herpes. Is this a sign...
- Upper eyelid skin graft done to lengthen eyelid was not successful. Can...
- Diagnosed with stiff person syndrome and having muscle spasms. Taking ...
- Have hep c, HIV with anemia, fluid retention in legs, rash on palms and...
- Having trouble sleeping due to worry. Done with nuclear stress test and...
- Have Polymyalgia rheumatica. Having pain and feeling uncomfortable. What...
- Suffering from severe anxiety and pain in abdomen. Could It be...
- What is the best cream for haemorrhoids?
- Feels like room is spinning and have dizziness. Could I ask a doctor?
- Experiencing pain in ear and getting headache around left ear. What...