What causes muscle spasms in legs with pain in hand?
You may be having vitamin and trace elements deficiency.
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have gone through your query and understand your concern.You may be having vitamin and trace elements deficiency. You can take vitamin and trace elements supplements which can be beneficial. You can get vitamin D and vitamin B12 levels. You should take vitamin D3( for vitamin D deficiency) and Mecobalamin ( for vitamin B12 deficiency).
Another causes you should test is for Diabetes ( by blood sugar test) and thyroid disease ( by thyroid function test) .You can discuss with your doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
Yes possible specially in early stage.
In initial stage of MS MRI may be normal. So it is possible that having MS specially in early stage and MRI to be normal. I advise you to get thyroid function to rule out thyroid disease and seek neurologist opinion. Everything else already discussed.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
Wishing you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes muscle spasms
- What causes weakness in the legs and muscle spasms
- What causes painful muscle spasms in tongue and neck
- What causes calf muscle spasms
- What causes painful muscle spasm in lower back
- What is the cause and treatment for muscle spasms
- What causes eye muscle spasms
- What causes muscle spasms under rib cage
- What could be the cause for severe abdominal muscle spasms
- What causes muscle spasms symptoms