What causes muscle soreness in back along with eye twitching and fatigue?
things to try
Hello and thanks for your question.
There are many causes for your symptoms. It can be from anemia, stress, sleep problems, thyroid problems or other conditions. I will give you some things to try and if it does not get better in a few weeks then see a doctor for an exam and some blood tests. Make sure you are drinking at least two liters of water daily. More if you are working in heat. Avoid alcohol and caffeinated beverages like coffee, tea or colas because they can make you dehydrated. Cut down on sugars and starches in your diet because they can make you tired (starches are bread, pasta, potatoes and rice). You do not have to get rid of these in your diet, just eat less of them. Make sure you get at least 8 hours of sleep at night. Take a multivitamin/multimineral supplement daily.
I hope you are feeling better soon,
K. Robinson MD
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes soreness in the testicles and lower back
- What causes lumps along the back side of neck
- What causes foamy urine lower back pain ad fatigue
- What causes painful muscle spasm in lower back
- What causes lower back muscle flutter
- What causes burning sensation in back and thigh muscles
- What causes exhaustionheadacheneck and back pain along with nausea
- What causes fatigue with headache and back pain
- What causes sore lower back ribs
- What is causing tender back pain and soreness in hip