Ask a Urologist   »  

What causes muscle pain after ejaculation?

General Surgeon
Question
Hi Doctor, This is XXXXXXX I am working as Software engineer in XXXXXXX My penis size 10 inches in april 3rd i had a sex for the first time .Her vagina is very tight and after 2 days i started masturbation i had little bit muscle aches is there but i continued masturbation daily morning and night .But now after ejucation my penis muscle aches after 2 hours .Can you please help on this i am getting more depressed now because i am getting married soon.
Posted Sun, 10 Aug 2014 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Overindulgence in Masturbation is the cause

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

Dear Mr XXXXXXX

The cause of pain has no bearing on tightness of Vagina.
Overindulgence in Masturbation may be the cause for the problem. Too frequent Masturbation may cause pelvic muscle spasm and cause pain.
Abstinence from Masturbation for a week will get back the things to normal.

Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.

Best regards
Dr Deepak XXXXXXX
MBBS, MS, MCh