What causes muscle cramps while on Gabapentin, Pramipexole and Dicyclomine?
Can be thyroid imbalance.
Thanks for posting your query.
There are different possible causes for the symptoms that you are experiencing. One of the potential causes is hypothyroidism which is a low level of thyroid hormone. Sometimes, it can be due to dehydration, muscle fatigue or electrolyte abnormalities. It is better to drink sufficient fluid and also see that your intake of electrolytes (sodium, potassium, magnesium ) is sufficient. You can drink Oralyte for this.
Do get your blood tests done in case the symptoms are persistent.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes muscle cramps and spots on legs
- What causes multiple muscle cramps
- Abdominal muscle cramps causes
- What is causing severe leg and hand muscle cramps
- What causes leg muscle cramps at night
- Recurrent muscle cramps causes
- What causes severe muscle cramps with slight fever
- What causes leg muscle cramps
- Muscle cramp causes
- What causes diarrhea followed by severe muscle cramps