What causes multiple lumps from my left ribcage to the navel?
Please give addition information for me to assist you better.
Thanks for your query, albeit short and specific.
Noted the history and understood the concerns.
Please give additional information for me to assist you better.
Your age and gender please.
Since when are these lumps present?
Are these freely XXXXXXX
Any pain or tenderness?
Any other history please.
Awaiting for your feedback.
Commonest cause is lipoma
Thanks for your partial feedback.
Please give details as asked above about motility, pain, tenderness and so on.
Does it increase on coughing or straining?
If the lump is not painful, not tender to touch, freely XXXXXXX as if slipping easily under the finger then this is most probably due to lipoma.
This can be easily diagnosed by a clinical examination and high resolution ultrasonography to confirm the diagnosis so that an appropriate management can be done as and if needed.
Possibility of a sebaceous cyst, hernia should also be kept in mind.
I hope this answer helps you.
Your detailed feedback can help me to assist you better.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes sensitivity around the navel
- What causes frequent appearance of lump below ribcage
- What causes bloating above the navel?
- What causes a feeling that the heart is outside ribcage
- What causes pain below the left ribcage when i eat
- What causes twitching around the left ribcage
- What causes tightness under the breast and ribcage
- What causes painful cramps on the ribcage
- What does lump on ribcage causing pain indicate
- What causes burning sensation in ribcage