What causes multiple insect bite reactions?
Insect bite reactions , take treatment
I understand your concern regarding your skin problem and I hope I am able to help you in the same .
I have seen the attached pictures . You surely seem to have developed multiple insect bite reactions.
Now since these are basically allergic reactions, you should take some oral antihistamine like benadryl in the adult dosage or something like tablet claritin once a day so as to decrease the allergic reaction .
In addition, you can apply topical cortisone cream over the affected areas twice a day . You can continue to use moisturizers like aloe vera cream or vaseline over the skin.
In most cases, topical steroid therapy along with oral antihistamine agents takes care of the insect bite reactions . Only in severe cases, oral steroids have to be given. So in case the reactions tend to persist or increase even inspite of the above therapy, then you might have to see a local doctor .
Dr Geetika Paul
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes multiple myeloma
- Insect bites that cause swelling
- Insect bite hypersensitivity causes
- Insect bite cause numbness
- What insect bites cause big round rashes
- Insect bites causes
- Insect bite that causes bruising
- Insect bite allergy causes
- Insect bite dermatitis causes
- Insect bites causing blindness