What causes mucus with stools?
Seems probiotic associated, If acute
Thank you for asking!
If mucus with stools has not been a consistent symptoms or any previous history of GI discomfort then i am sure it is innocuous and must be something you ate but to me This bloating and flatulence looks like to be associated with early first time ingestion of probiotics and it will resolve with continued use. SO i suggest no worries. But if the issue persists then it would need some work up to sort out some functional bowel causes most likely IBS etc. But i am sure if it has not been an issue previously, it won't come to that.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes mucus in stool with on and off diarrhea
- Adderall cause mucus in stool
- What causes mucus strands in stool
- What causes green stool
- What causes excess mucus in stool
- Antibiotics cause mucus in stool
- Adderal causing mucus in stool
- What causes blood and mucus in my stool
- What causes foul smelling stool with mucus
- What causes blood in stools and pinkish mucus