What causes mucus in stool along with lower abdominal cramps?
LOOKS LIKE A STOMACH INFECTION; FOLLOW AS ADVISED
Thank you for posting your query in healthcaremagic.com
This is Dr. Swarnava dattagupta answering your query.
I understand your concern.
It seems like a case of stomach infection. It is very common and mostly occurs due to irregular or unhealthy food. Dont worry, you can just follow the advice-
Avoid fatty food, junk food etc. Take small frequent meals. Take more vegetables and fresh fruits, more dietary fibers. Take lots of oral fluid.
Take tab ofloxacin-ornidazole tab twice daily for 5 days.
Take tab decolic twice daily for 5 days.
Do regular exercise like brisk walking, cycling etc. It enhances metabolism.
Take tab pantoprazole-domperidone once daily before breakfast for 15 days.
Take lactobacillus supplements once daily for 15-20 days.
Take tab paracetamol 500mg only when you have fever.
You can consult your doctor for prescription of the above.
Hope i have answered your question.
If you have any further questions i will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes lower right abdominal cramps with stomach distention
- What is the cause of faint abdominal cramping
- Vaginosis cause lower abdominal cramping
- What causes mild abdominal cramps with brown discharge
- What could cause severe lower abdominal cramping followed by diarrhea
- What is the treatment for lower abdominal cramping
- What causes delayed periods with abdominal cramps
- What causes abdominal cramps after an intercourse
- Lower abdominal cramps and blood in stool
- Lower abdominal cramping causes