What causes mouth ulcer?
sometimes I could see red rashes on skin and it will turn black n will take some time to dispear from my skin not sure about the reason ...
kindly advise ?
Oral ulcers are due to stress & tissue injury.
Thanks for writing in.
There are multiple causes of oral ulcers like:-
- vitamin deficiency
- sharp tooth or faulty filling
- systemic diseases like gastro intestinal diseases or herpes etc.
- hormonal changes
- impaired immune system
As such there is no relation between body heat & oral ulcers.
You need to rule out the exact cause & get it treated accordingly.
You may apply anaesthetic gel over it for temporary relief & do tetracycline mouthwash everyday.
Also take multivitamin capsules daily.
If ulcer persists more than 3 weeks consult dentist.
For other skin rashes problem consult your physician.
Hope I answered your query
Wishing you good health
Dr. Neha Sumra
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Getting infection in the teeth. Taking flagyl. Is tooth abscess serious...
- Got cavity filled with silver. Noticed increase in gaps and food getting...
- Enamel wearing off teeth. Prescribed liquid paste to apply. Took...
- Teeth got stuck in throat. What should I do?
- Have bad breath problem. Is there any permanent treatment?
- Teeth turning yellowish. Could it be due to excessive consumption of...
- Felt growth between cheek and wisdom teeth. What is the reason for this?
- Teeth are damaged after an accident. Should I have root canal treatment?
- Having pain and swelling on teeth. Prescribed metrogel, zerodol-p and...
- Teeth sensitive to lemon, cold and hot meals. Using sensodyn toothpaste....