Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

:What causes mouth sores,blisters in groin,underarms pimples?.

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Emergency Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 2101 Questions
Hi, My wife is 28 years old. She's facing some issues stated below: From childhood I have been facing problem (I believe due to body heat) of sores in mouth, blisters in groin region, underarms and pimples. The problem with become has been more in the recent years. In childhood doctors I visited used prescribe B-complex tablets. Their effectiveness started to go down gradually, now they are ineffective. I always try to control body heat by regularly taking coconut water, buttermilk, curd(with rice) and water etc. Can I know the reasons for this condition? Can I please know what must I do to solve this problem? I am not sure how relevant the below conditions: I hardly sweat, even after running for 30mins. My bone strength is low, I get pain in legs even with medium amount of physical strain. With medium physical strain, I also get fatigue. I get back pain during menstrual periods. I got Thyroid test and below are the results: T3, Method C.L.I.A: 92 ng/dl T4, Method C.L.I.A: 6.70 µg/dl TSH, Method C.L.I.A: 4.64 µIU/ml Thank you!
Posted Fri, 21 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Follicultis can be the cause of the symptoms. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing your query. After reading your post, it seems that your symptoms are due to folliculitis, which can be due to blocked pores of the hair follicles. I would advise that you should get a blood test done for Complete Blood Count ( CBC ). Sometimes it may be associated with bacterial infection and may need antibiotics for treatment. I would also advise that you should get yourself clinically examined and investigated by a Dermatologist. I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help. Regards. Thanks.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor